We are committed to promoting the professional growth and development
of individual child & youth care practitioners so that they can better
serve the children & youth of
- promote, improve, and maintain an enlightened and progressive standard for Child and Youth Care Professionals, and to encourage an active public interest in Child and Youth Care work;
- further the training and opportunity for specialization for Child and Youth Care personnel through educational programs, and to establish uniform training of the highest possible standards;
- improve services to meet the needs of the whole child -- spiritual, moral, emotional, and intellectual -- in public and private institutions;
- promote child advocacy through working in cooperation with other groups in the establishment of sound and constructive child welfare legislation;
- and to promote the professional growth and development of individual Child and Youth Care Professionals.
OACYCP is an incorporated association within Ohio. Please follow the link to our Bylaws.